Health At Its Best Wellness is inviting beautiful women of God to share in a day of inspiration, education and encouragement on how to care for oneself, and prevent burn-out and premature aging. The virtual program will focus on elevation of the woman as God intends, as “A Nation Can Rise No Higher Than Its Woman.”
TheDivinely Beautiful: The Second Self of God Women’s Health Conference will be held virtually on Saturday, Jan. 22 from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
We have wonderful presenters on the conference agenda who are committed to sharing their knowledge and experience of Nation-building, as they are mothers and wives, who work in and out of the home, stated organizers. Presenters include: Sister Dr. Patrice Muhammad, Sister A’ishah Muhammad, Sister Lazette Muhammad, Sister Dr. Kim Muhammad and Sister Azziza Muhammad.
The program will provide an opportunity for participants to study themselves and begin working toward the path that Allah (God) desires for them, explained Dr. Patrice Muhammad, one of the organizers. “As sisters we’ve been through a lot of struggles along with our brothers, but we just need to look in the mirror a little bit and kind of clean it up and it’s coming from a place of love,” she said. The event is open to all women.
Conference highlights will include:
- The Oneness of God and His Unique Connection to the Female;
- How to Reverse and Prevent Premature Aging;
- Keys to Weighing Properly;
- Simple Ways of Relaxation to Enhance Your Greatest Potential;
- Love Yourself: The Significance of Self-Esteem;
- Self-Defense Strategies to Counter an Attack;
- Natural Flow Designs by Azziza;