The SUN Can Save Us From COVID-19 ‘Mad Scientists’
“My Teacher taught me: take a bath at least once a year, in the Sun. Go someplace where you can take your clothes off and turn and turn again. And when you’ve turned enough, your body has accepted billions of vitamins into it. And when the day of disease comes, the vitamins rise up to defend us against disease. That’s why in the Caribbean they’re not worried about a pandemic down there.”
—The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan National Leadership Summit December 12, 2020
The value of the Sun to our health is actually immeasurable. Its role in keeping us healthy is so dramatic that if the Black man and woman really took advantage of its presence, we may never need to see another doctor or take another pill. The Messenger spoke eloquently to this need to wean ourselves off the pharmaceutical poisons, in his monumental book, How to Eat To Live:
“Fasting is a greater cure of our ills—both mental and physical—than all of the drugs of the earth combined into one bottle or a billion bottles. Allah (God), in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught me that fasting, with the right kind of food, is the cure for our ills. He has said to me that there is no cure in drugs and medicine. And this the world is now learning. We can take medicine all of our lives until it kills us (yet, we are still ailing with the same old diseases).
When we were eating the right food in the right way, we had no doctor bills and no medical bills. There were no medicines to be found in our medicine cabinets. However, as soon as we changed and began to eat between meals (24 hours), we began to call on the doctor and his drugs—and it brought about one complaint after another.”
Certainly, then, regulating our eating habits puts us on the road to true rejuvenation and optimum health, and frees us from the slavery of prescription drugs. And as our Minister Farrakhan emphatically points out, The Messenger added a critical part of his life-sustaining prescription—the SUN.
The words lifted above from the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, form a powerful observation about the COVID-19 vaccine; a laboratory-created bio-weapon that the white man has released to reduce the world population. The aim is to destroy the Black man, but those who are in those sun-drenched islands have been largely unaffected by the “plandemic”.
Since the beginning of America’s mass murder initiative, the Caribbean has seen negligible mortality. And even in those islands with higher “death” totals, it is not known whether the victims were kept from known safe and effective treatments like ivermectin, or whether they were suffering from other life-threatening co-morbidities. We can’t be entirely sure that they in fact died from “covid disease,” as the so-called COVID-19 tests are notoriously inaccurate.
So, the published mortality statistics have been so horribly manipulated to induce worldwide panic and fear that they are almost totally unreliable. Nonetheless, the SUN appears to have protected the sun people of the Caribbean from the plotting of the people of the dark:
Keep in mind that the American “model” for the “pandemic” response is New York, and that state’s death count is a stunning 53,175! That one state has seen a body count that is at least 7 times all of the nations of the Caribbean. In fact, the US Navy ship USS Theodore Roosevelt has had more confirmed cases of “COVID-19” (1,102) than the sunny islands of Saint Eustatius, Montserrat, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and the Caymans.
Here Comes The Sun
So, what is it about these sun-drenched regions that has the power to frustrate the plots of the maddest of Satan’s mad scientists? There is a massive amount of scientific data that proves that the SUN is a far better doctor for the Black man than the entire American medical establishment. Sunlight is a primary source of Vitamin D, the hormone that is also dubbed “the sunshine vitamin.” It is critical to building up of the immune system.
Most Blacks who were alleged to have died from “COVID-19” were found to be seriously deficient in Vitamin D. So important is this sun-generated Vitamin D that researchers believe that the “pandemic” could be resolved in 30 days for about $2 per person, simply by raising vitamin D levels among the general public. In one recent study researchers found that 40% of U.S. adults are deficient in the vitamin, but that number rose to 76% for Black Americans. Sunlight solves this deficiency and does many other remarkable things:
- It elevates mood. Even moderate sunlight exposure helps improve your mood and focus by boosting the serotonin levels in your body and decreases the risk of depression.
- It improves sleep. The brighter your daylight exposure, the more melatonin you produce at night. It has a range of effects on the brain, from improving sleep to synchronizing your biological clocks, and lowering stress. A 2017 study found that students who get more sunlight every day perform better in tests.
- It promotes bone growth. Sun-generated Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and is essential for bone growth and formation. According to scientists, getting anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes of sunlight on your arms, hands, and face twice or thrice a week is enough to reap the vitamin D-boosting benefits of the sun.
- It lowers blood pressure. Nearly half of Americans have high blood pressure. Even moderate exposure to sunlight can cause a significant drop in blood pressure levels, cutting the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of cancers. Sun exposure decreases the risk of melanoma (skin cancer). The research found that outdoor workers who were exposed to regular sunlight had a lower risk of developing skin cancer compared to their indoor counterparts. Sunlight has also been linked to a reduced risk of certain cancers, including colon, ovarian, pancreatic and prostate cancer.
- It promotes weight loss. Black adults have the highest rates of obesity. The latest research reveals that basking in morning sunshine can reduce body fat. Studies show that as little as 20 to 30 minutes of early morning sun exposure is sufficient for you to lower your Body Mass Index (BMI) and trim your waistline.
Yes, science has finally caught up with Muhammad. And yet there are many additional benefits of sunshine that would require a library filled with books to expound. The profit-grubbing anti-Sun industries are dedicated to making us fear and loathe that mighty star, selling us oceans of sunscreen, billions of sunglasses, and miles of window shades. Yet, the Sun is free of charge—there are no patents to be filed, no profits to be made.
Certainly, the white man has so damaged and destroyed the environment and the atmosphere that overexposure to sunlight may be hazardous, but the masses of people are woefully underexposed to an unhealthy degree. Their deceptive “lockdown” policy forced us indoors; many of us are incarcerated in sun-less dungeons, and many of us live in high pollution cities amidst sun-blocking high-rise projects. All this compromises our collective health and makes us perfect candidates for a pharmaceutical fix.
The migrations of Black people to the northern cities have added to our health woes, because inhabitants of areas north of the line that goes from Los Angeles to Atlanta (roughly 33° latitude), are sunlight depleted between October 15 and April 15; so our bodies cannot generate adequate levels of Vitamin D during this time. But there are billions more vitamins that make ANY sun exposure a benefit to our health.
So, listen good to Our Minister: “Go someplace where you can take your clothes off and turn, and turn again…. And when the day of disease comes, the vitamins rise up to defend us against disease.”